As a mom blogger, I receive emails almost daily to review kid/toddler/baby products. And while I certainly appreciate the offers, I almost always turn them down. Yes, I am a mom, and yes “mommy” is in the title of my blog, but this space is more about me and my running than kids and their toy room.
But recently, an email made it’s way to my inbox with a product I instantly fell in LOVE with. I had to get my hands on a set and I HAD to tell you all about them.
Call me cheesy, but I’m in love with these. A product so very simple, yet so simply amazing, I jumped on the opportunity to tell my readers about these pieces of happiness.
Let’s face it. Times are tough for kids these days. Bullying has gotten ridiculous. Elementary school children are resorting to suicide because of it. SUICIDE! It breaks my heart to hear stories of how these BABIES do not believe in themselves, believe in their dreams, or KNOW their WORTH! Be it a result of peer pressure, bullying, or unfortunately in this day and age, parents who live their lives constantly on the go and so full of stress that they just forget to say these simple words to their children.
The truth is, we can not tell our children ENOUGH how amazing they are, how LOVED they are. And by our children, I don’t just mean our biological children. I mean the children of the world. They are our FUTURE and they need to know that if they just believe it, they can move mountains. Sure, a poster might not change lives, but it can certainly help to be reminded sometimes of your awesomeness 🙂
Heck, we ALL need those reminders from time to time!
And…quite honestly…I wanted some for myself. I’m totally taking some of these to the next race I spectate to wave at the athletes!
Here’s what the Foster Mind has to say about their product:
|He is amazing!|
What is Self-Affirmation?
Self-affirmation is the practice of telling one’s self over and over again their desires in an effort to build a healthy mind and boost confidence. There is nothing children need more than to be encouraged and given the tools to grow a positive self-image.
Why Self-Affirmations work?
The power of intention is the beginning of all successful outcomes. Studies have revealed that self-affirmations – when either read or chanted on a regular basis – have the power to inspire the mind believe that anything is possible. By teaching your child at an early age the practice of self-affirmation, you will help them develop inner tools to find true happiness and ultimate success.
How does Self-Affirmation Help Early Childhood Development?
Child psychologist and educators have revealed that the earlier you instill confidence and a positive life outlook in your child, the more likely they will succeed as adults. Self-confidence is essential for helping them reach goals and utilize their talents to the fullest.
How will FosterMind Help My Child?
FosterMind affirmation posters will boost your child’s feelings of self-confidence & inner strength while building a positive belief system to last a lifetime!
- Surrounding your child 24/7 with FosterMind will help sculpt his or her mind – inspiring positive thoughts, actions, character and attitude each and every day.
- Exposing a child to positive thought and environment is the best gift a parent can give.
- Boost self-confidence and inner strength to help create positive and happy life circumstances.
- Instill your child with a positive belief system from an early age, and they will be able to accomplish his or her wildest dreams.
- Imagine what the outcome would be if your child were exposed to negative thoughts and environments at all times. One cannot fully comprehend the damage that can be done to a child’s personality and future when surrounded by negative influences. On the flipside, imagine what can happen when their minds are infused with positive influences!!
- All thoughts that are passed on to the subconscious regularly have the power to convince the mind that they are true.
- Location, location, location! Use your child’s bedroom as “real-estate” for maximizing his or her growth potential.
- FosterMind is the perfect gift from grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends! What better gift than one that inspires positive thought and self-esteem!!
Each package comes with 30 full color, high quality 11×17″ posters, as well as 120 removable glue dots for easy hanging, and retails for $29.99.
They sent me two packages to enjoy, and I would LOVE to pass one of them on to one of you.
To enter, please become a follower of my blog, & leave me a comment below telling who you would like to share these posters with. Your children? Your students? Your running group? In your office? At the gym? Random buildings on the street? The possibilities are endless. Let me know who YOU would encourage with a set of posters!
For additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each)
- head on over to facebook and “like” Foster Mind
- While you are there, feel free to “like” my blog page, Run Faster Mommy!
- Tweet, blog, facebook, dailymile, etc, this giveaway (comment once for each)
**The FosterMind provided me with a free set of posters, however the review and opinions are solely my own.