Last Updated on by
Let’s talk race/training nutrition. There are sooOOOoooOOOooo many options out there, it can make your head spin. Gels, chews, bars, it certainly can be overwhelming. I personally tend to stick with “what I know”, and am hesitant to try anything new. No one loves angry runner GI pain. Except, there are new products coming out daily. What if I’m missing something even better (and tastier) than what I’m currently taking?
Enter this fun little product: StrideBox
Stridebox is a monthly subscription, just like a magazine, except you get to eat it. Sort of. StrideBox partners with products geared towards runners and endurance athletes to provide subscribers with a variety of new products to try.
Perfect for those of us who want to try new stuff, but don’t like making those decisions on our own, haha.
How StrideBox works (according to StrideBox):
- As a StrideBox member, each month you’ll receive a curated box full of 6-8 performance products ranging from performance apparel, to nutrition products, and other accessories for runners and other endurance athletes.
- Each StrideBox will contain an assortment of sample and full size products from a variety of companies and brands with each monthly box containing different items.
- The box will contain products including, but not limited to: nutritional bars, gels, drinks, snacks, apparel, gadgets, skincare, health, apps and music, as well as other accessories.
- Your box will be shipped directly to your door via United States Postal Service on or before the 10th of each month.
- A StrideBox subscription is $15/month, and will continue until you suspend or cancel your order.
- Shipping on StrideBox is FREE to the United States. Shipping/handling to Canada is $5.
WHAT I THINK:
When my first StrideBox arrived, like a kid on Christmas morning, I could not wait to dive in.
I was 98% stoked with what I found inside (and have devoured just about all of it already).
Gear included was a really cool Stride Box 16 oz “Bend-A-Bottle” on a carabiner, a pair of Lock Laces, a sample of Doctor Hoy’s natural pain relief gel, and three “On the Go” Towels for Men.
Mandatory: James would like to know what product (specific brand or general idea) YOU would like to see in StrideBox. Leave a comment on this post, and let him know!
OPTIONAL BONUS ENTRIES:
Follow StrideBox on facebook
Follow RunFasterMommy on facebook
Follow RunFaster Mommy on Twitter
Tweet about this giveaway!
Contest ends Sunday February 17th at midnight. Good luck everyone!
*disclaimer: A February StrideBox was provided to me at no cost, however, all opinions expressed are entirely my own.