Last Updated on by
So let’s get right to the point with this one, kids. I’ve never worn Injinji socks, ever. This is not a review or testimonial to how awesome they are. But they emailed me recently, very excited about the debut of their new website and brand new 2.0 performance line. And then offered to not only send me some socks, but kindly offered to let one of my readers try some socks from the new line as well. Thus, we are going to talk about them.
Now, THAT said, my crazy, Vibram five finger wearing boyfriend does wear injinji’s, as it’s “the only way to keep your toe warm in VFF’s”. (Random fact: around here we refer to them as “NINJA” socks, it’s just easier to say. And Ninja socks sounds badass. ) But here’s the thing: They aren’t JUST for five finger shoes- they work in any shoe.
Here are the facts, according to Injinji:
The advantages of toesocks are so plentiful once you experience them, you may not want to wear any other sock again. The 5 toe sleeve design and superior fiber construction provides:
– Proper Toe Alignment (makes for healthier happy feet)
– Superior Moisture Management (drier and less smelly feet)
– Better posture, better balance (you get full use of your toes!)
– Blister and hotspot prevention (relieve some of that foot pain)
– Tactile Feel (enabling natural feel and movement in ANY shoe)